Baking is as much a science as an art. While you bring out the piping bags and fulfill your artistic fantasies, structuring a complex, tiered cake is a feat by itself – the ingredients, the batter mixing technique, the tools, you must get them all right for the perfect cake. And that’s why we have an exclusive course on this – Cake Engineering.
From tiered, exquisite wedding cakes, classic and modern French cakes to stunning themed ones, you’ll learn to make them all in this course. Duration: 150 hours, spread across 4-5 weeks.
Who should opt for this course?
- People who desire baking mastery
- Hobbyists looking for professional guidance
What you’ll get?
- Dedicated teaching from globally acclaimed chefs
- Hands-on training with expert advice in state-of-the-art kitchen
- Delicious results!
- Master the Art of Royal Icing
- Learn Advanced Piping Techniques
- Introduction to Gum Paste
- Create Stunning Sugar Flowers
- Wafer Paper Techniques
- Discover Hand Painting Techniques
- Preparing and Using Buttercream Icing
- Pressure Control, Piping, Cornet Preparation
- Basic Cake Borders
- Basic Flower Piping Skills
- Advanced Fondant Techniques
- Cake Toppers
- Cake Shaping
- Cake Sculpting Techniques
- Introduction to Pastillage
- Learn to make Blueprints
- Making your own Templates
- Paneling and Assembling
- Spray Painting Technique
- Make your own structure from scratch
- Make your own Rice Crispy Treats (RCT)
- Carving your own cake
- Airbrushing and finishing