www.whitecaps.in is a property of WHITECAPS Culinary Education Pvt. Ltd, a private firm having its office at #29, 1st main road, 1st block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560034
We might collect your Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Address.
Payment and billing information
We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner.
Information you post
We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to www.whitecaps.in
We may collect demographic information about you, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information directly from you when you contact us. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
To contact you
- We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a course booked on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions.
- We might use your information to confirm your registration for a course or an event.
- We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account.
To improve our services
- We use information to improve our services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better.
- We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
To ensure security
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
To promote our products and services
We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers, and new courses.
To abide by laws
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf.
- We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We may share information to comply with the law or to protect ourselves
- We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email us at email@example.com . It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your courses.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer Name: Mr. Ved Kiran
Address: #29, 1st main road, 1st block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560034.
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to visit the website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and the website’s terms and conditions. In addition to the foregoing, any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India. Any legal action or proceeding relating to or arising from your access to or use of this Site shall be instituted in Bengaluru, India. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of courts of Bengaluru, India and agree that the venue in these courts is proper in any such legal action or proceeding.