Thank you for choosing Whitecaps International School of Pastry as the institute to acquire your culinary education. These terms and conditions are important and we recommend you to go through and contact us should any queries arise. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, wherever the context so requires, the term “WhiteCaps”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, shall mean WhiteCaps International School of Pastry.
- To reserve a seat on any course, please complete our course registration form and select a payment method. Payments can be made by cash, cheque, DD, online bank transfer or credit card.
- Payment is due as soon as we confirm availability of seat for your chosen course and secure admission at Whitecaps International School of Pastry.
- In case of online payment, Whitecaps does not accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account.
- Draft (DD) should be favoring to “Whitecaps Culinary Education Pvt. Ltd.” Bangalore.
- Please note that there no refund/cancellation requests will be entertained once the payment is received.
- Also, fees will not be refunded if the student leaves the Whitecaps school before they complete their program
- In case of cheque payment, your seat will be allotted only upon realization.
- Whitecaps International School of Pastry reserves the right to review fees and cancel/postpone a class at any time.